Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Natural Hair/ Type 4a, 4b, 4c - Hair length 11 inches - 3 years of growth after Big Chop (Before & After Photos)


2010 after a BIG CHOP!

3 years later after big chop (11 inches all over) -2013
here are a "few" products that are staples in my hair care routine and Shea Moisture is one of them.   I especially love the

 Shea Moisture hair Smoothie.  I Love my weaves and have grown my hair out from 1/2 inch to now 11 inches from the nape of my neck under weaves and wigs.  I big chopped 5 times.  I was able to grow my hair back everytime.  There are a few things that I do to keep my hair protected while wearing my weaves.  Which I will share in upcoming blog posts.  

SWTLaughinLivinLovin TV
xoxox
Swee-T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Click Next or Home Above

Click Next or Home Above

Feel Beautiful Inside & Out Get Your Swee-T Box Today !


Swee-T Boxes are a one of a kind beauty experience. Enhancing your beauty outside, but not forgetting your beauty inside. Each box has 3 beauty products from Lipstick, Lipgloss to Eyeshadows and a special gift included with a sweet thought.

ITEMS Currently SOLD OUT, Please check back soon for new inventory.

Membership Below !

Membership Below !

Become a Sweet VIP !!!

Enter Here ! Be Inspired! Receive Swee-T Beauty Magazine exclusive in your inbox Sweet-IP's ONLY !!!. **Your email address will not be sold or spammed***