Saturday, March 30, 2013

Swee-T Thought Monthly Magazine: I WILL BE HAPPY...WHEN..STARTS TODAY!



Swee-T Thought Monthly

I WILL BE HAPPY...WHEN..STARTS TODAY!


I am guilty of bypassing the moment and dreaming into my future and saying I will be happy WHEN I get this or that.  These days I have learned to just say I will be happy TODAY!

To often I think in such a rich society we get caught up in what everyone else is doing, wearing, gaining, loosing that we forget to breathe and just appreciate where we are in life.

I am not saying that we can't hope for improvements in our lives to feel more comfortable, but we surely can't overlook ALL THAT GOD HAS DONE TODAY!

To often we do that.  We are constantly rushing around in this fast paced society trying to get here and there that we don't even realize, WE ARE LIVING THE REALITY OF SOMEONE ELSE'S DREAM.  YOUR LIFESTYLE IS SOMEONE'S DREAM!!!!  Take a moment to think about that.

Somewhere out there someone dreams of living in a comfortable home, or just to have a roof over their heads, clothes, FOOD, family or friends.  A day to wake up and see or hear.  Wake up to not be depressed or not get abused.   Things we take for granted everyday.

I have had to pace myself recently since starting a new job, making more money than I've ever made in the past, my office and the NO STRESS, NO MICROMANAGEMENT approach is something for me to get used to and the independence to just be expected to do your work with open hours of earliest I can start is 5am, latest I can come in is 8:30am, just do your 8 hours is all that is required.  A concept that  is completely a blessing and a GOD send.  I say all this to say that I COULD NOT HAVE DREAMT or THOUGHT UP a better job situation.  HE has truly given me more than what I asked or could dream of.

I just had this conversation with GOD recently.  I said Lord, at 39 years old I am realizing that I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WANT!  YOU KNOW MY FUTURE, YOU KNOW WHERE YOU WANT ME TO GO, FINALLY I THROW UP MY HANDS AND PLEASE TAKE THE WHEEL.  I WILL STOP TRYING TO PLAN MY LIFE AND JUST ASK YOU , WHAT DO YOU WANT?  In the scriptures He said He will give you the desires of your heart.  He will take His desires and put them into your heart so you will focus in the direction He wants you to go.  Psalms 37:4

We are taught to make plans, goals, write down the drafts of our futures, but let me ask, has ANYTHING EVER TURN OUT EXACTLY AS YOU PLANNED IT????  Better yet have you ever prayed for something and then when you got it, you wanted to give it back?????

I can count the times I have made a life plan or had a goal and once I got it, I was disappointed.

I have learned that I have to trust God in all my ways.  I think it's funny that we try so hard to control our future's with planning when we don't even know what curve ball is to come.

The example of wanting a man so bad and then when he came he was the devil.  Wanting children so bad then when they are teenagers turning someones home into WW3.  Wanting a house so bad but didn't realize the neighbors from hell lived next door, or couldn't afford to keep it when so and so lost their job.  Wanting a type of car so bad, just for it to get vandalized or stolen or can't afford the car payments.  It could be so many things that don't turn out quite how we expected.

Next time you sit back and are to busy to appreciate your life or grumpy that something didn't go your way,  remember this.  Right now you re living someone else's dream.  Right now someone dreams of living where you live and working where you work, and having the opportunities you have today.

Being happy doesn't start tomorrow it starts TODAY!



Ephesians 3:20
Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,


Psalm 56:3 , 4 “What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee. In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.”

Isaiah 26:3 “Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.”


Psalms 119:133
Order my steps in thy word: and let not any iniquity have dominion over me.

xoxoxo

Swee-T
Author: Swee-T of Http://Swee-TBeauty.Com

copyright 2013- ok to re-post as long as you link back.*

THERE IS MORE.....if you would like to get this in your Inbox  each month Sign up as VIP it's free to see the rest  of the Magazine not on the Blog click here:
http://us6.campaign-archive2.com/?u=25eedb389c4c3af12027747cf&id=18f8ce5f28

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Click Next or Home Above

Click Next or Home Above

Feel Beautiful Inside & Out Get Your Swee-T Box Today !


Swee-T Boxes are a one of a kind beauty experience. Enhancing your beauty outside, but not forgetting your beauty inside. Each box has 3 beauty products from Lipstick, Lipgloss to Eyeshadows and a special gift included with a sweet thought.

ITEMS Currently SOLD OUT, Please check back soon for new inventory.

Membership Below !

Membership Below !

Become a Sweet VIP !!!

Enter Here ! Be Inspired! Receive Swee-T Beauty Magazine exclusive in your inbox Sweet-IP's ONLY !!!. **Your email address will not be sold or spammed***