Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sweet Life: From Big Afro to Two (2) Strand Twists / Natural Styles - Swee-tBeauty.Com







This was a big day for me.  I experience anxiety just thinking about doing my hair or picking my next hair style.  It was nice to take a breather today and let my afro run free.  It really is it's own entity.  I enjoyed the looks and stares because my hairtstyle is rarely seen in this part of Hollywood.   Never the less I struted around town.  Finally I got to "My's house" and after a few "Wooo Look at all that hair" and a couple of looks of dred she began hooking me up.  At first I originally wanted a braided corn row updo style.





So after a couple of hours of washing my hair twice and blow drying it.  It was time to style it.  I started thinking of the traction bumps I might get from tight braiding, then I decided well maybe we can have the cornrow style but do it with flat twists.

























So she began doing the flat twists then decided to just do the loose two strand twists on top in the front first. After she did that I decided let's just loose twist all my hair up cause I can still achieve any one of the above styles.  So in the coming weeks I will post pics of my hair styles as I create them.  Today I'm just chillin in my two (2) strand twists.  However, next time I do them ...no heat...no blow drying.



































































More on this (below) Style coming up.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Click Next or Home Above

Click Next or Home Above

Feel Beautiful Inside & Out Get Your Swee-T Box Today !


Swee-T Boxes are a one of a kind beauty experience. Enhancing your beauty outside, but not forgetting your beauty inside. Each box has 3 beauty products from Lipstick, Lipgloss to Eyeshadows and a special gift included with a sweet thought.

ITEMS Currently SOLD OUT, Please check back soon for new inventory.

Membership Below !

Membership Below !

Become a Sweet VIP !!!

Enter Here ! Be Inspired! Receive Swee-T Beauty Magazine exclusive in your inbox Sweet-IP's ONLY !!!. **Your email address will not be sold or spammed***