Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Apocalpse Dream 7/23/13 at 2:22 am Nephilim Fallen Angels Alien Jesus Fa...




Hi ya'll my dream felt soooooooooo real and it shook me at my core. Please accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour. Yeshua HaMashiach

I should have known God was setting me up for something cause I've been seeing big butterflies (something I don't see often but I asked God to let me see them when He is thinking about me right when I really need to know He is there). This is my 1st apocalypse dream that I felt everything emotionally, the fear and everything that comes along with that. People you need a Saviour to make your blood clean. Christians we don't have time anymore to play around with our walks. He is coming back for a SPOTLESS Bride, it's time to stop up.

Jesus Christ, Apocolypse, illuminati, new world order, fallen angels, UFO, Demons, Nephilim, mark of the beast, microchip, verichip, ancient aliens are fallen angels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Click Next or Home Above

Click Next or Home Above

Feel Beautiful Inside & Out Get Your Swee-T Box Today !


Swee-T Boxes are a one of a kind beauty experience. Enhancing your beauty outside, but not forgetting your beauty inside. Each box has 3 beauty products from Lipstick, Lipgloss to Eyeshadows and a special gift included with a sweet thought.

ITEMS Currently SOLD OUT, Please check back soon for new inventory.

Membership Below !

Membership Below !

Become a Sweet VIP !!!

Enter Here ! Be Inspired! Receive Swee-T Beauty Magazine exclusive in your inbox Sweet-IP's ONLY !!!. **Your email address will not be sold or spammed***