Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Letters to God Movie




I saw this movie today for the first time.  It was such a tear jerker.   I loved the sound track but this song touched my soul.  I was thinking of remaking it.

listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXM9lq0wbag

Throw Me A Line Lyrics


by Michael Gleason.
Haunted heart
tortured soul
I don't know what it is to be free
I don't know what it means to be me

Wounded pride
Cut so deep
I don't know how to make it alright
I don't know how to make it through the night

Somebody throw me a line
'cause I'm hanging by a thread here
Hanging by a thread
And it's just a matter of time
'til it comes undone

Wearied mind
Worn by fear
I don't know how to live with myself
I don't know how to live with anyone else

Somebody throw me a line
'cause I'm hanging by a thread here
Hanging by a thread
And it's just a matter of time
'til it comes undone

If there's a reason to hope
If there's a truth to believe
If ever there ever was a need
I need Him now

Somebody throw me a line
'cause I'm hanging by a thread here
Hanging by a thread
And it's just a matter of time
'til it comes undone 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Click Next or Home Above

Click Next or Home Above

Feel Beautiful Inside & Out Get Your Swee-T Box Today !


Swee-T Boxes are a one of a kind beauty experience. Enhancing your beauty outside, but not forgetting your beauty inside. Each box has 3 beauty products from Lipstick, Lipgloss to Eyeshadows and a special gift included with a sweet thought.

ITEMS Currently SOLD OUT, Please check back soon for new inventory.

Membership Below !

Membership Below !

Become a Sweet VIP !!!

Enter Here ! Be Inspired! Receive Swee-T Beauty Magazine exclusive in your inbox Sweet-IP's ONLY !!!. **Your email address will not be sold or spammed***