Monday, November 18, 2013

New Music by Swee-T - "Your Love" from the Upcoming "Life Lyrics Love" Album


























This is my first recording in nearly 8 years since choosing to leave the music scene out of  a broken heart from failed carnal dreams.  I have grown so much, even a time I walked away from my walk with Christ,   He  blessed me with a beautiful child, and patiently beckoned me back into His Presence after finding out there is NOTHING out there for me.  His Love is my Anchor.  He is a good God, thank you Jesus!

He gifted me with the inspiration to composed the track, write and perform the lyrics and all the vocals.  The process itself blessed me and literally gave me a "Psalm 98:1 new song".  I prayed the Lord breathe His Spirit on this track and do with it as He will.  Let it bless who He chooses.  Even if it's one person.  However, He has blessed me with encouraging responses from my circle of friends I sent it to hot right out of the studio.

Thank you to everyone who has encouraged me up to and through this point.   Praise the Lord to anyone who is blessed by this song, my past songs and songs to come as the Lord wills and allows.

This song and others will be available in all of the major online stores by Christmas (ITUNES, Amazon MP3, etc)  and Lord willing an inspiring video to accompany it.

Stay tuned and share this with friends as I go through this honest process of walking His walk and talking His talk.

With Love
xoxoxoxo
Swee-T
Http://Swee-TBeauty.com
Happiness is Beauty!

http://www.tunecore.com/music/swee-t

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Click Next or Home Above

Click Next or Home Above

Feel Beautiful Inside & Out Get Your Swee-T Box Today !


Swee-T Boxes are a one of a kind beauty experience. Enhancing your beauty outside, but not forgetting your beauty inside. Each box has 3 beauty products from Lipstick, Lipgloss to Eyeshadows and a special gift included with a sweet thought.

ITEMS Currently SOLD OUT, Please check back soon for new inventory.

Membership Below !

Membership Below !

Become a Sweet VIP !!!

Enter Here ! Be Inspired! Receive Swee-T Beauty Magazine exclusive in your inbox Sweet-IP's ONLY !!!. **Your email address will not be sold or spammed***