Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Sugar Pie's : My Lala Loopsy Collection

xxx

 Meet my baby Sugar Pie who is narrating this video and showing you some of her toys.  More toy reviews and fun things to do in LA adventures to come.



for business inquiries inbox me on YouTube or email me at:

Please visit my blog:


Check out  Swee-T Beauty Music, Life Lyrics Love album,  latest release “Your Love”

Check out my baby girl Sugar Pie’s Vid “Lala Loopsy Collection”.  Share with your kids.  Enjoy J

Please visit my blog for more information and pictures:


 
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Click Next or Home Above

Click Next or Home Above

Feel Beautiful Inside & Out Get Your Swee-T Box Today !


Swee-T Boxes are a one of a kind beauty experience. Enhancing your beauty outside, but not forgetting your beauty inside. Each box has 3 beauty products from Lipstick, Lipgloss to Eyeshadows and a special gift included with a sweet thought.

ITEMS Currently SOLD OUT, Please check back soon for new inventory.

Membership Below !

Membership Below !

Become a Sweet VIP !!!

Enter Here ! Be Inspired! Receive Swee-T Beauty Magazine exclusive in your inbox Sweet-IP's ONLY !!!. **Your email address will not be sold or spammed***