Sunday, May 11, 2014

Acne/Blemish Covering Makeup - with Salidic Acid Make Up for Acne - Neutrogena salicylic acid makeup








My mothers day manicure
My adorable six year old microwaved a waffle for mother's day for me.
It was so cute.








I use Neutrogena Skin Clearing Makeup.  I can honestly say I haven't had a break out due to my makeup.   I use Tan.  I get it at RiteAid or Wallgreens.  Try your local drug store or online.  It'$13.99 in stores

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=211661&catid=183551&cmbProdBrandFilter=62711&aid=338666&aparam=211661 

 





x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Click Next or Home Above

Click Next or Home Above

Feel Beautiful Inside & Out Get Your Swee-T Box Today !


Swee-T Boxes are a one of a kind beauty experience. Enhancing your beauty outside, but not forgetting your beauty inside. Each box has 3 beauty products from Lipstick, Lipgloss to Eyeshadows and a special gift included with a sweet thought.

ITEMS Currently SOLD OUT, Please check back soon for new inventory.

Membership Below !

Membership Below !

Become a Sweet VIP !!!

Enter Here ! Be Inspired! Receive Swee-T Beauty Magazine exclusive in your inbox Sweet-IP's ONLY !!!. **Your email address will not be sold or spammed***