Saturday, August 16, 2014

My Fashion Inspirations Plus Size / African Shop / Skirts 2014





































I am a blog troll at heart.  I don't always have the time or money to do alot of shopping like alot of the fashion bloggers but I know what looks right.  So as the purpose of Fashion Blogs & Magazines I draw inspiration from pics I see to guide my fashion picks when shopping or piecing things together from my closet.  I will share with you what has inspired me in fashion this year.

Alot of ethnic prints and florals have been HOT all year and are still hot.  We've seen the 80's return in fashion as well as many other mixes of clothing styles.  To me fashion really is "DO WHAT FEELS GOOD" this year.back in the day, when you saw your favorite musical artist they would stick to a certain look or style but these days it's all over the place.

You might see more plus sized models used in my e-blogs because... well I'm over weight...LOL
Also, It is HARD to find fashion that looks great on a bigger woman.  My thinking is if it looks great on a bigger woman YOU KNOW it will look great on someone smaller!

Ultimately you have to do what makes you feel good and helps you to feel confident that day.
xoxo
Swee-T









 Model and Fashion Blogger Prissyville's /  PRISCILLA ASIEDU

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Click Next or Home Above

Click Next or Home Above

Feel Beautiful Inside & Out Get Your Swee-T Box Today !


Swee-T Boxes are a one of a kind beauty experience. Enhancing your beauty outside, but not forgetting your beauty inside. Each box has 3 beauty products from Lipstick, Lipgloss to Eyeshadows and a special gift included with a sweet thought.

ITEMS Currently SOLD OUT, Please check back soon for new inventory.

Membership Below !

Membership Below !

Become a Sweet VIP !!!

Enter Here ! Be Inspired! Receive Swee-T Beauty Magazine exclusive in your inbox Sweet-IP's ONLY !!!. **Your email address will not be sold or spammed***