Sunday, August 24, 2014

Swee-T's Saturday Selfies - My Loc Update in Pics (LOC HAIRSTYLES, NATURAL HAIRSTYLES)























Hi  Sweeties,

I just took some self-ies today...  I will be 41 this year YAY! God is good!  I am still working on getting
healthy.  God willing I want to kick my 50's in with a muscular healthy body.  I hope you are having a relaxing day and thank you for stopping by my page.
xoxox
Swee-T

















LOcS, Micro braids micro sisterlocks Hair Length Check , Natural Hair, Type 4a 4b Hair, Type 4a hair, Type 4b hair, coiled hair, curly hair, Natural Hair defined, before and after, Natural Hair Styles, How to grow natural type 4a 4b hair, dreadlocks, dreds, dredlocks, dredlocs, dreadlocs, sisterlocks, sisterlocs, braidlocks, braidlocs, microlocs, microlocks, sisterlocks, braids,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Click Next or Home Above

Click Next or Home Above

Feel Beautiful Inside & Out Get Your Swee-T Box Today !


Swee-T Boxes are a one of a kind beauty experience. Enhancing your beauty outside, but not forgetting your beauty inside. Each box has 3 beauty products from Lipstick, Lipgloss to Eyeshadows and a special gift included with a sweet thought.

ITEMS Currently SOLD OUT, Please check back soon for new inventory.

Membership Below !

Membership Below !

Become a Sweet VIP !!!

Enter Here ! Be Inspired! Receive Swee-T Beauty Magazine exclusive in your inbox Sweet-IP's ONLY !!!. **Your email address will not be sold or spammed***