Monday, November 28, 2016

How to get a new Refrigerator FREE / Recycling / My Refrigerator died broke & I have NO Money! Life Hack



So, your refrigerator broke and you have no idea what you are going to do. All those groceries you bought last night are sitting warm and cozy in your fridge, begging for some cool air.

Well first, calm down. At worst you will have to visit the grocery store everyday, dollar store or stick with cabinet food until the issue is resolved, you can return your groceries with the receipt. God is still good and He is still on the throne. Trust Him!

Next, I am going to share with you what I found out back in 2009. I live in Los Angeles so I know this is good for here, if you are out of state you will have to check if your state has one go online or call your local Water and Power company. I want to say yes other states have it because I called about the warranty on my 7 year old Fridge this morning and 1-800-234-9736 was for the Minnesota area.

In Los Angeles , the DWP has a Refrigerator Exchange Program (Click the link) ocr go online and search : Refrigerator Exchange Program (mind you it may have a different name in your state). You can also call 1-866-472-9379, to find out more. If you still can't find anything just call your electricity company and ask.

So, I woke up this morning and my Fridge was dying. Cough Cough clinging to life ! She is a trooper. Since I used up my 1 time exchange offer. I can not get another one. The DWP will pay for the warranty for 2 years, after that you have to pay for an extended warranty.

A friend of mine told me I should blog this Life Hack, so here it is. Be Blessed.

Sweet Unicorn.
Instagram:  SweetLifeOfEmmaUnicorn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Click Next or Home Above

Click Next or Home Above

Feel Beautiful Inside & Out Get Your Swee-T Box Today !


Swee-T Boxes are a one of a kind beauty experience. Enhancing your beauty outside, but not forgetting your beauty inside. Each box has 3 beauty products from Lipstick, Lipgloss to Eyeshadows and a special gift included with a sweet thought.

ITEMS Currently SOLD OUT, Please check back soon for new inventory.

Membership Below !

Membership Below !

Become a Sweet VIP !!!

Enter Here ! Be Inspired! Receive Swee-T Beauty Magazine exclusive in your inbox Sweet-IP's ONLY !!!. **Your email address will not be sold or spammed***